A Guided Journaling Voyage.
A Series of Deep Inner Analysis and Contemplation Exercises.
Prompt # 1:
Gave you an overall view of your life as it is at the moment.
Allowed you to dream big and see options, opportunities, and possibilities.
Was to help identify where your true blocks are hiding within your subconscious mind.
Prompt # 4:
Will get you in that place where you are able to attract your peace, serenity, and harmony.
“We attract that what we focus on.
The more you focus on something,
the more of the same you’ll attract unto yourself.”
Most people know how the law of attraction works. Not everyone understands the many steps needed to make it come to pass. It is simple yet complicated.
One of the most important parts of this law is the ability to get to a good place and stay there as often as possible. When you think happy, prosperous thoughts, you attract more of that into your life.
Prompt #4 – Let’s Find Your Happy Place.
- Think back to a moment in your life when you felt free and alive.
- When you were happy and playful.
- Write what that looked like and felt like.
- Think of your laughter.
- Remember the pain in your face and belly from laughing too much.
- A moment when you stopped for just a moment and thought: “It doesn’t get any better than this.”
- Once you have written a full description of the moment, who was with you, what were you doing, why and what was so funny, what made that moment so memorable.
- Memorize that moment in your mind.
- Whenever you feel angry, unhappy, anxious, and depressed, bring that memory to the foreground of your mind and laugh again.
The simple exercise of distracting your conscious mind from what is happening right now will be enough to change your mood and disposition.
Remember: Your subconscious mind does not know what is real or fake. You can trick your mind into believing that you are happy and having a good time right now. This will send a signal back to your conscious mind and let it know that all is well, and life is good.
Do this exercise all day if possible. This process will create new habit patterns into your conscious and subconscious mind. When you are in your happy place, you attract more of that happy feeling.
Not only will you feel better in the moment, but other good feeling situations will start to present itself to you.
Soon you are in control of your mind and thus in control of how you feel.
REMEMBER: Your journal is your true confidant, your faithful friend, your authentic inner voice. Be as honest and truthful to yourself as possible.
END: Say this affirmation to yourself often.
“I accept that the so-called difficulties in my life are but a transitional stage leading to greater good in my life.”
Dr. Paul Leon Masters
Leave me Your Feedback here.
I trust you are enjoying the writing process.
I look forward to hearing what is materializing for you.
My appreciation to you for allowing me to walk alongside you on this journey.
Leave me Your Feedback here.